[ncl-talk] Changing colormap in specific value

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:43:52 MDT 2018

Hi Sakis,
There was a similar question that was discussed in detail a few weeks ago,
here is the link:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2018-February/011528.html

At the bottom of the page there is option to navigate to previous emails in
this email chain.

Cheers
Rashed

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Athanasios Karagiannidis <thankar at live.com