[ncl-talk] Getting Error Segmentation Fault (core dump)

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:52:30 MDT 2018

Dear all,

Am getting segmentation fault error message while running my ncl script. I
have sent the data file and the script( MT_MAD6.ncl) through ftp.
I have figured out that while reading the group variable the script is
giving segmentation fault error.
My machine details(gcc version 5.2.1, and ncl version 6.3.0)

Any help in this issue will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.