[ncl-talk] Getting Error Segmentation Fault (core dump)

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:01:30 MDT 2018

Hi,

Your script worked just fine for me, using ncl 6.4.0 -- it created a file
with variable lat/lon and RHL[1-6] (which contain mostly missing values!)
I notice you are using 6.3.0. There have been quite a few improvements to
the HDF5 reader since then. You might consider upgrading your NCL.

Hope that helps,
Rick