[ncl-talk] Subsetting coordinates for U.S. only to show netCDF file on ArcGIS

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 19 14:38:37 MST 2018

Grace,

It sounds like you are asking a question about why ArcGIS is not properly
displaying coordinates from a NetCDF file. The ncl-talk group is not
appropriate for this question. I suggest you ask the ArcGIS folks about
this.

If I misunderstood your question, and the issue really is with NCL, please
post back to ncl-talk and let us know.