[ncl-talk] Using merged shapefiles to create PRISM data subset

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Wed Dec 19 17:17:04 MST 2018

Sorry, I shouldn’t have sent the other email quite so quickly. I’m trying to get an average annual temperature value (and total annual precipitation value) for all areas combined, not individually. I’m running my code with each county as individual feature in the same shapefile to see what I’ll get that way. It might take a while.

Thanks again,
Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Contributor to the Early Career Climate Forum <http://www.eccforum.org/>
www.toni-klemm.de <http://www.toni-klemm.de/> | @toniklemm <http://twitter.com/toniklemm>