[ncl-talk] ncl regrid a variable with time, lev, lat, lon dimensions

adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Dec 14 02:26:07 MST 2018

Hi Laura

Thank you very much for your answer

I resolved the problem with the same function that is in regrid_11.ncl
(latGau, lonGlobeFo and area_conserve_remap_Wrap) at the beginning it
was an error due to the file was to big (to many dates) I cutout the
file and now works.... I checked for several levels and the regridding
is ok.

Thanks a lot.

Adriana

e-mail: adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr