[ncl-talk] ncl regrid a variable with time,lev,lat,lon dimensions

adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr
Thu Dec 13 05:37:22 MST 2018

Hello everyone

I was using regrid_11.ncl script for make a regridding several files
from (O,9x1.9) grid to another one of (1.9x2.5). Here the variables in
the files are 3D, now I have a file which have 4D and I don't know how I
should make the same regridding (latxlon) taken into account the
lev/altitud dimension.

I don't realize how can I do this? there is any script for use as an
example?

Could you please guide me trough this

Thanks

Adriana
--
Adriana Bossolasco
LPC2E UMR 7328 (CNRS, Université d'Orléans)
e-mail: adriana.bossolasco at cnrs-orleans.fr