[ncl-talk] Vertical interpolation starting from separate netCDF files

G.Monte at isac.cnr.it G.Monte at isac.cnr.it
Wed Aug 29 01:23:48 MDT 2018

Dears all,
I have got four separate netCDF files, in which some radar reflectivities
data (that are functions of latitude/longitude) are reported at different
heights (in meters):
1) surface (first file)
2) 2000 m (second file)
3) 3000 m (third file)
4) 5000 m (fourth file)
I am trying to implement a feasible method to combine all of these data
into a single file by vertical interpolating them on every level, then
create a script.ncl and send to graphics the result in NCL 6.4.0.
I have already looked at some templates on your web page that could have
been dealing with an issue like this, but nothing could be found.
Is there anyone who could have some suggestions to give me, please?
Thank you,

Giulio Monte