[ncl-talk] Overlaying two maps with different axes

G.Monte at isac.cnr.it G.Monte at isac.cnr.it
Thu Aug 23 02:50:42 MDT 2018

Dear all,
I have just solved the the draw/frame calling problem.
Now, the matter is that the xy-plots (latitude vs brightness temperature)
are superimposed on the contouring map axes only (completely different
quantities), so the overlaying plot looks completely out of phase. I am
wondering if I could realize a map with four axes (two for gsm_csm_contour
map and the other for gsn_csm_xy plot).
Below are attached the two png files that I want to overlay on a single plot.

Thanks again,
Giulio Monte