[ncl-talk] Significance with contour: positive in solid line and negative in dash line

刘振 286909655 at qq.com
Thu Aug 16 08:02:36 MDT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

  I use the script attached to plot the significance area (student's t test) with contour lines. I am wondering if there is a way to make the positive area (shading) in solid line while negative area in dash line. The output is also attached. Thanks.
  For another output named T2-CTLF-CTL-sum.pdf, most of the area are at 95% significant. By contrast, only region not significant show with contours. Could you also tell me how to deal with such kind of situation. I try to use dot instead of contour to show significant area. But all the plot become black because of the data at a high resolution. Here comes the question that how to decrease the density of the dots? Thanks.

Best regards,
zhen

------------------
刘振
 中山大学
环境科学与工程学院
大气科学系
Phone: +86-15013246049
 Liu  Zhen
 Department of Atmospheric Science
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
Email address: liuzhen9 at mail2.sysu.edu.cn