[ncl-talk] Panelplot: reduce white space between panels

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:25:24 MDT 2018

Hi Rashed

Thanks very much for your email. I just tried that. Now there's no warning
but still there's a lot of white space between the panels even after setting
resP@*gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent* = 0.0

Let me know if there's any solution to this.

Thanks

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom