[ncl-talk] Fwd: Panelplot: reduce white space between panels

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:57:29 MDT 2018

sorry forgot to add NCL-talk.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rashed Mahmood <rashidcomsis at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] Panelplot: reduce white space between panels
To: Tabish Ansari <tabishumaransari at gmail.com>

Hi Tabish,
I think *"gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent" *is a panel resource and should be
added in your panel resource list (i.e. resP), try the following:
resP@*gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent* = 2

There are other possible ways of reducing space between the plots, for
example, using view point resources:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/vp.shtml

Cheers,
Rashed