[ncl-talk] Creating Time Series Plots with Joined Arrays

Smith, Stuart smit1770 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:00:29 MDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to augment my code to improve the display of figures. My goal is
to plot variables during specific months. The attached code is currently
setup to read in all of the netCDF files from a specific year, join the
files, and then plot a variable of interest.

When working to plot specific months, I added the "cd_calendar" function to
change the values to calendar time. The output I get is listed below, which
is also the same as when I print(data at time). This issue is caused by joining
the arrays from the list of files.

Does anyone have any recommendations to change the array to the correct time
format? I have attached sample data and the code. Thank you for your time.

(362,0) 2009

(362,1)  1

(362,2)  1

(362,3)  0