[ncl-talk] gsn_contour_map, zoom in plot problem

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:12:34 MDT 2017

Ying,

Sorry about the delay, I've been out-of-town.

Were you able to figure out the problem? Did you try the "trGridType"
setting that the message recommended? This is needed if your lat/lon
coordinates contain missing values.

 If you are still having a problem, it would help if I could have access to
your data file and the latest version of your script.

You can upload these to our ftp site:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml

--Mary