[ncl-talk] Question about the built-in function trop_wmo

王娜 wangna at mail.iap.ac.cn
Wed Sep 20 20:27:06 MDT 2017

Hi Dennis,

The abnormal values are still existent ( at different grid points) when a single year month data are used. I have also tried the daily resolution, but it didn't work.

I could only adjust the calculation order. First calculate the monthly mean tropopause pressure , then set the outliers to missing_value.

Finally temporal average to yield the climatological mean tropopause pressure without these missing_value.

Thanks for your reply.

Best

Wang Na