[ncl-talk] Opacity in raster mode

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:22:23 MDT 2017

Hmmm...its working for me with this simple script.  We do however have an
open ticket were it was reported that opacity was not working for
RasterFill. The issue in actuality turned out to be that the user was
plotting several translucent overlays, and opacity in the color at a given
pixel can accumulate to create a more opaque combined color (if that makes
sense). We do not have a fix for this at the moment.  Does that describe
your situation?