[ncl-talk] Min/Max latitude on Polar Map

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:49:41 MDT 2017

You want to use Polar projection to plot a 5 degree latitudinal stripe? I bet it will look a little bit weird... Why not using another projection like Winkel?

Anyway you should be able to reduce the latitudinal extent by using the usual resources

res at mpMinLatF    = -55                    ;
res at mpMaxLatF    = -50

Cheers