[ncl-talk] Deleting horizontal space between two figures

Imran Hosen hosen.imran09 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:36:03 MDT 2017

Hi Barry and Guido,

Actually, I have used the option "res at tmYLLabelsOn = False". Therefore, it
deletes the labels of the graphs, but not the space for labels. It seems to
me that the graphs are automatically using a space for each label. Just I
need to use an option which will delete the space for each label and bring
the graphs close to each other.

I saw those example, but not getting any hints.

Any further suggestion, please.

Kind regards,
Imran

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Guido Cioni <guidocioni at gmail.com> wrote:

> See example 6 here https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml
>
> Il 8 set 2017 1:04 PM, "Imran Hosen" <hosen.imran09 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Dear NCL users,
>>
>> I have plotted 3 figures in one panel. Please see the attached file.
>> Could anyone please advise me which option I need to use for deleting the
>> horizontal space between the figures.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Imran