[ncl-talk] Opacity for above and below 0 line filled index

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sun Oct 29 11:06:08 MDT 2017

HI,

I don't know offhand, but have you tried setting the
Above/BelowYRefLineColor resources to an RGBa tuple? Ex:

res at gsnAboveYRefLineColor = (/1., 0., 0., 0.3/)     ; "red" with opacity
0.3
res at gsnBelowYRefLineColor = (/0., 0., 1., 0.3/)     ; "blue"  "

Hope that helps. If not, and if you can share your script, I'll look
further into it (you can send it directly to me).

Rick