[ncl-talk] Opacity for above and below 0 line filled index

Ioana Colfescu ioana.colfescu at ncas.ac.uk
Sun Oct 29 10:41:24 MDT 2017

Hi,
I created the attached plot and I'd like to change the opacity of the blue
and the red colors in it.
I tried the suggestions I found online at
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/rgbacolor.shtml ( ttied changing
cnFillOpacityF  vcGlyphOpacityF, stLineOpacityF, gsFillOpacityF ,
gsLineOpacityF, gsMarkerOpacityF, txFontOpacityF) but I did not get any
change yet.
Does anyone know what the correct option I should use is ?
The relevant part of my code is below and the plot is attached.
Thanks,
Ioana

res at gsnYRefLine      = 0.0
res at xyLineThicknessF = 3.0
res at gsnAboveYRefLineColor = "red"
res at gsnBelowYRefLineColor = "blue"
;res at gsnXYFillOpacities = (/0.3,0.3,1.0/)
plot(0)  = gsn_csm_xy (wks,year, amoAnnSmth ,res)

*Ioana Colfescu  *
Research Scientist
National Centre for Atmospheric Science
School of Earth and Environment