[ncl-talk] issue when writing netCDF4

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Oct 28 09:49:26 MDT 2017

Hi Laura,

By "empty" do you mean that the NetCDF file itself doesn't have much
written to it, or that it does have values written to it, but the values
are equal to _FillValue?

And when you say it sometimes happens and sometimes it doesn't, is this
from running the exact same script without any changes?

In order to run this script, it looks like I need to know the values of
some environment variables:

dir = getenv("dir")
diri = getenv("diri")
diro = getenv("diro")