[ncl-talk] creating netcdf mask from shapefile

Amy Hendricks ashendricks at alaska.edu
Fri Oct 27 16:58:28 MDT 2017

Hello again NCL magicians,

As per requested, I have uploaded the shapefile "tresh_ease23.shp" to the
incoming directory and attached the script. The script is basically example
#21 modified with my inputs. The script recognizes the shapefile and data,
but doesn't plot like the examples, or write the mask (the data are all
missing values). I'm looking to create a netcdf mask of just the Treshnikov
region 1 (East Bering). Please help!

Thank you,

Amy

ashendricks at alaska.edu