[ncl-talk] explicit axes for scatter plot

alesall alesall at iri.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 20 07:03:53 MDT 2017

Hi Tabish, you can set the ranges, on X and Y axes, to be what you want, by prescribing:

tr[X,Y]MinF
tr[X,Y]MaxF

If I understand correctly, in your case, you want the value of trXMaxF to be the same as that of trYMaxF, and equal to 600, and the values of trXMinF and trYMinF to be 0, so, something lihe this [assuming you called your resources “res”]

res at trXMinF = 0
res at trXMaxF = 0

res at trYMinF = 600
res at trYMaxF = 600

--
Alessandra Giannini
IRI for Climate and Society - The Earth Institute at Columbia University