[ncl-talk] explicit axes for scatter plot

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:44:04 MDT 2017

Hi

I'm using the gsn_csm_xy function to plot some scatter plots for observed
and simulated data. (*gsn_csm_xy (wks,obs,sim,res)*) It happens that
simulated data has a higher range (say, 0-600) than the observed data
(0-500). So, I get different ranges on each axis. I can trim the simulated
data to fit within 500 in which case I get similar axes. But I don't want
to lose those data points. Is it possible to explicitly set the observed
data axis for 0-600?

Thanks

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom