[ncl-talk] ncl_convert2nc warning..

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 10 09:16:38 MDT 2017

Dear Sun,

I had to reject your post to ncl-talk because it contained a 31+ megabyte
attachment.

However, as an administrator, I did receive your NetCDF file and took a
look at it.

I did get an error with version NCL 6.3.0, but version 6.4.0 seems to work
fine. It took your netCDF-4 file and created a NetCDF "classic" file. I've
included the "ncdump -h" output so you can see the results.

What version of NCL do you have?

ncl -V

If it's 6.3.0 or earlier, then I recommend upgrading to 6.4.0

--Mary