[ncl-talk] Contour fill transparency not working with RasterFill mode

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:44:36 MDT 2017

I admit, I don't know what "the larger value" means in this case.  Dave
would know, but I think he's out of the office for a few days. Did setting
cnGridBoundFillColor fix anything?

If not, is it possible for you to provide the script/data? You can do this
offline if necessary. I don't think we have any unstructured examples like
this that have missing data.