[ncl-talk] P-values

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 23 09:06:45 MST 2017

 This is a statistics question not really an NCL question.

A small *p*-*value* (typically ≤ 0.05) indicates strong evidence against
the null hypothesis, so you reject the null hypothesis.
====
re: " ...a high p-value(say from 0.2-0.75) then what we can say about that
spatial plot?"

I would say, you can not reject the null hypothesis.