[ncl-talk] Trouble plotting WRF domain with plotgrids.ncl

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:25:25 MST 2017

Just to be sure, does geogrid.exe work with this domain? If not, there may
be a problem is placing the inner domains within.  Otherwise, I am not
having this type of problem with 6.3.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Alexander Carne <alexander.carne at valpo.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
>      I am having some trouble getting the plotgrids.ncl script to read in
> my namelist.wps file to plot a nested domain with NCL version 6.3.  It
> seems to be reading in the parent domain correctly, but it is unable to
> read the inner domain coordinates from my namelist.wps file.  Has anyone
> come across this issue before?  I have attached my namelist.wps file for
> reference.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> University of Nebraska Lincoln
> Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
> Teaching assistant - Met 100
> graduate student

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Lecturer,