[ncl-talk] reg_multlin_stats: Y has missing values. Not allowed!

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 8 19:59:41 MST 2017

Hello,

I can see where the error message came from:

function reg_multlin_stats(Y[*]:numeric, XP:numeric, opt)
[SNIP]
       if (isatt(Y,"_FillValue")  .and. any(ismissing(Y))) then
           print("reg_multlin_stats: Y has missing values. Not allowed!")
           exit
       end if
[SNIP]

The documentation for the underlying fortran subroutine says missing values
are allowed. So, maybe I should not have that in the NCL interface. The
interface subsequently calls:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/reg_multlin.shtml

===========================

Can you please send a clean, 'minimalistic' script that yields the error
message?

Small files can be attached to the reply. If the data file is large, please
use ftp:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
your_email
cd incoming
put ....
put ...
quit

After successful transfer, send an email indicating the name(s) of the
files.

Regards