[ncl-talk] about wrf_map_resources

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 2 14:58:52 MDT 2017

Hi again,

If you are using a rotated lat/lon projection, which it sounds like you
are, then one of our developers recommended that you try NCL V6.4.0. He
thinks he fixed a bug related to what you are doing.

If you can provide me with the file and a script, then I'll be happy to
test NCL V6.4.0, if you are hesitant about downloading it.

--Mary