[ncl-talk] about wrf_map_resources

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 1 16:38:09 MDT 2017

Dear Stergios,

Nothing immediately jumps to mind about what the problem is.

Is it possible for you to provide the necessary data files that your script
uses?  I need to see why the mpCorner resources are set for the case of
MAP_PROJ = 6.

You can use our ftp site to upload the files, if they are not too large.
See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ftp_files.shtml