[ncl-talk] How to get Lat/Lon values of MSLP

Gaurav Tiwari gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in
Tue May 9 07:19:25 MDT 2017

Hi All,
I want to get the Lat/Lon values of MSLP (i.e. eye of a hurricane) from a
wrfout.nc file. Kindly let me know the procedure or if anyone have the
script for the same please share with me.

--Gaurav

*Gaurav Tiwari*
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
(IISER B)
Bhopal- 462066, Madhya Pradesh
Email: gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in <saquib16 at iiserb.ac.in>
Mob: +91-7471112407
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/gaurav-tiwari-bb36357a?trk=hp-identity-name>
Research gate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gaurav_Tiwari5>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
consider the environment before printing this e-mail*