[ncl-talk] plotting error

Matt Flournoy mflournoy37 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:41:52 MDT 2017

Hey Kacie!

Thanks for taking a look at it. It's brutishly long because I'm not elegant
at all... but only certain parts of it are used depending on the variable
that you enter near the top. In this case, I'm trying to contours of w
(updraft/downdraft) as well as a couple other variables. Extracting w from
the WRF output happens in lines 524-551. I start setting some plotting
resources in lines 1014-1118. I actually plot the w contours in lines
1798-1841, after which I plot a couple other things, and then draw the plot
and frame it in lines 2071-2072. Hopefully that quick roadmap helps a bit.

Thanks!
Matt