[ncl-talk] plotting error

Kacie Shourd Kacie.Shourd at dri.edu
Thu May 4 00:32:05 MDT 2017

Alright, so I only looked over your script quickly, but the only suspicious thing I see is this line:

  contour_levels  = (/5,-5,5,-5,5,-5,5,-5,5,-5/)

Since you are iterating over the levels with your "do" loop, I think you only need this:

  contour_levels  = (/5,-5/)

BUT, I'm pretty sleepy so could be wrong. Do you know exactly where in your code the errors get thrown?

best
Kacie