[ncl-talk] loop_query

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:14:32 MDT 2017

I apologize from the deep of my heart. I didn't mean to bother you.

actually
The script is reading all the 30 days files.

Variable: data
Type: float
Total Size: 11880000 bytes
            2970000 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes:    [time | 30] x [latitude | 330] x [longitude | 300]
Coordinates:
            time: [913824..914520]
            latitude: [37.95..5.05]
            longitude: [68.05..97.95]
Number Of Attributes: 3
  long_name :    Wildfire flux of Black Carbon

It showing an error

fatal:conform: the dimensions sizes of the second argument do not match
those indicated by the third argument
fatal:["Execute.c":8578]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 146 in
file kunal.ncl

The error line are
  lat1d = ndtooned(conform(data,data&latitude,0))
  lon1d = ndtooned(conform(data,data&longitude,1))

I tried to find to find this answer but I could not find it. I am sorry if
i am bothering you again.

Kunal Bali
Research Scholar
Radio & Atmospheric Science Division