[ncl-talk] Triangular mesh interpolation routine

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:10:12 MDT 2017

Dan,

You might want to check out the ESMF regridding examples page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

Example #14 regrids a triangular mesh to a 5 degree grid:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml#ex14

There are also a couple of examples associated with the NCL User Guide:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/NUG.shtml

Search for "triangular". You can actually download the data files for these
examples and run them yourselves.  The data file link is at the top of the
page.

--Mary