[ncl-talk] Multiple time series plot of same parametre but from different ascii files

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 03:47:02 MDT 2017

Dear ncl-talk,
I am trying as I'm still at the initial stage learning ncl going through user-guides tutorials etc. I want to plot multiple time series with the parametre from different files (AOT_550_2005 to AOT_550_2013). I have writing the codes (see attached file) but when I run it I got only one plot of AOT_550_2005 not with the remaining years.
Kindly assist on how the remaining years will appear on the plot.I also tried looping but the errors are getting much so I live it this way since there is no error.
Thank you
Najib