[ncl-talk] U-wind anomalies in mjoclivar_9

Sujata Mandke amin at tropmet.res.in
Thu Mar 23 23:19:35 MDT 2017

Respected Dennis Shea sir,
  Thanks a lot for answer to my query.

    U-wind at 850hPa simulated by GFDL-HIRAM_C180 model
my have this problem as model error.

   Same model's OLR data is also not showing
northward propagation. When precipitation
data of same model is used, it is showing northward
propagation. I guess this might be model simulation
error.
With best regards
Dr. Sujata Mandke