[ncl-talk] Fwd: Question about Label Font Thickness

IHAN CHEN wewe8171 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:49:16 MDT 2017

*Dear NCL community,*

* I am trying to plot pressure field in contour using NCL V.6.3.0 and
facing a problem *
* while changing the contour line label font thickness and the High/Low
Label font thickness.*
*The font appearance had no response while I modified the value given to
the built-in resource**. *
*Besides, I have tried several fonts type and all results are the same.*

*Attached below is **the **related part of  script,*
*;----------------------------------------------*

*    wks = gsn_open_wks("png","thickness")    res
                     = True    res at gsnDraw
 = False    res at gsnFrame                                = False*
*    res at mpProjection                          = "LambertConformal"
  res at mpLambertMeridianF               = 120.*
*    res at mpLambertParallel1F               = 10.    res at mpLambertParallel2F
              = 40*
*        res at cnFillOn                                  = False
res at cnLinesOn                               = True    res at cnLineLabelsOn
                    = True    res at cnLineLabelFont                      =
12    res at cnLineLabelFontThicknessF       = 3    res at cnLineLabelFontHeightF
          = 0.01    res at cnHighLabelsOn                        = True
res at cnHighLabelFont                       = 12
res at cnHighLabelFontThicknessF        = 3    res at cnHighLabelFontHeightF
       = 0.01     plot= gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,slp,res)    draw(plot)
frame(wks)*

*Thank you !*

*Best regards,*

*HAN*