[ncl-talk] exponential format for label bar

Zhifeng Yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:16:08 MDT 2017

Hi Mary,

Maybe it’s better to tell you the maximum and minimum data. The data range from -0.00001 to 0.00001. And I want contour levels with 0.0000001 interval. If you have any data in hand, you can simply divid by a big number for the whole data, then get very small data, then you can draw with very small data.

Thank you for your concern, Mary.

Zhifeng