[ncl-talk] exponential format for label bar

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 20 08:40:47 MDT 2017

Zhifeng,

What you are setting looks correct.

I was going to try to create an example so I could make sure this resource
works as expected, but it's hard to get NCL to do a mix of exponential and
fractional labels.

Can you either provide the data you are trying to contour or else tell me
what the exact min/max is of your data, and what contour levels you are
using, and I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.