[ncl-talk] Fatal: Syntax error

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Fri Mar 17 04:50:08 MDT 2017

Hi Najib,

did you attach the full script? The end seems to be missing, because the
do loop is not finished and the word end which is required when starting
the script with begin is missing, too.

If you are new to NCL, please read the documentation first:

     http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide
and

     http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/

Bye,