[ncl-talk] Fatal: Syntax error

Najib Yusuf najibgal at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 04:07:42 MDT 2017

Dear ncl-talk and Sir Dennis,
I have a script attached while running it I received this persistent error message below;
yslogin3-/glade/p/work/najiby/ncl>ncl Najib.ncl Copyright (C) 1995-2015 - All Rights Reserved University Corporation for Atmospheric Research NCAR Command Language Version 6.3.0 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement. See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.fatal:syntax error: line -1 before or near
^
fatal:error in statementI tried the solution provided in https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml#LineM1 such as using "end" to close my "begin" loop and "end do" to close "do" but didn't work. Kindly assist me. Thank you