[ncl-talk] How to extract a grid value of TRMM according the certain latitude and longitude

易路 dg1225033 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Tue Mar 14 08:26:43 MDT 2017

Hi, all
     I planned to extract some grid values of TRMM according to a series of specified point locations (defined by their latitudes and longitudes), but I don't know which function I could use, are there any functions in NCL like wrf_user_ll_to_ij() and wrf_user_ij_to_ll() to obtain the grid numbers of TRMM according to the latitude and longitude information?
    Thanks very much for your attentions and precious time!

Best wishes!

Yi Lu

易路

南大邮件系统/学生/博士生/12级博士生