[ncl-talk] bias correction

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 29 07:52:35 MDT 2017

We (ncl-talk) not aware of any bias-correction functionality written in NCL.

Most commonly people use a simple A(simulation) minus B (bias) approach.

There is no standard bias correction method. should tuned for the needed
application.

Good Luck

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Saurabh Singh <saurabhsingh123op at gmail.com