[ncl-talk] regarding multi linear regression analysis

saurabh rathore rohitsrb2020 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:57:26 MDT 2017

Hi,
I am very new to NCL uses and I want to do multi linear regression
analysis. I am having 3d dependent variable which is in latitude, longitude
and time i.e. (Y) and 3 independent 1d time series variables (X1, X2, X3).
so I want to perform multi linear regression analysis from these variable.
But I am under confident in doing this. can anyone help me out for this
analysis.
I went through the link
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/reg_multlin.shtml but
it seems it is only for 1d variables. is this the correct way to do this
for 3d variables
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2012/3034.html ?

any help will be highly appreciated.

regards, saurabh

--

*REGARDS*

*Saurabh Rathore*
*Research Scholar (PhD.)*
*Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology*
*Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur*
*contact :- 91- 8345984434*