[ncl-talk] Overlay two times small issues

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 01:17:09 MDT 2017

Hi NCL users.
I am using overlay two times one for adding mslp contours and then vectors. then I am making the panel Plot.
1. I have problem putting the second label bar which is seen down in every plot.
2. Can I use multiple colors (for MSLP) for each value.
Now from the attached figure, MSLP values are not very clear.
3. Dont know if the overlay is done correctly because the box on the RHS has shifted down slightly. (when I had overlayed mab and vectors, the BOX was on the Right hand corner).
after the second overlay it has shifted.

 thanks
Geeta.