[ncl-talk] Query- Regarding WRF post processing

Gaurav Tiwari gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in
Sat Jun 17 09:26:11 MDT 2017

Dear NCL Users,

                     There are some scripts which show we use WRF model
output data directly in the NCL to get required plots. I am in a dilemma
that what I know, after successful model run post processing should be done
but as NCL use model output only and not post processed data, what is the
significance of WRF post processing in the regards of NCL and if I am wrong
then how to use post processed files in the NCL scripts?

Thanks,
Gaurav