[ncl-talk] plot xy after masking

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:59:12 MDT 2017

Dear NCL user

I have masked the data so that I can get the values of the ocean only. using

 mfile          = addfile("/usr/local/lib/ncl/lib/ncarg/data/cdf/landsea.nc
","r")
  lsmask         = mfile->LSMASK
  lsm            = landsea_mask(lsmask,var&latitude,var&longitude)
  var_ocean_only = mask(var,lsm.eq.0,True)
  copy_VarMeta(var,var_ocean_only)
  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,var_ocean_only,res)

I am able to plot the spatial map but not able to plot time series.
Now I need to plot the time series data of 30 days.
please provide some information on that.

Thank You