[ncl-talk] Problem: postioning label bar below x axis

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.cub at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:03:40 MDT 2017

Hi

I am trying to use lb label bar resources in order to position the label
bar below the plot area. The code executes without any error but the color
label bar overlaps with the longitude axis (x-axis) labels.

I am using following lines to create the label bar

cnres at lbOrientation               = "Horizontal"
cnres at lbBoxEndCapStyle     = "TriangleBothEnds"
cnres at lbLabelFontHeightF = 0.014
  cnres at lbBoxMajorExtentF    = 1.0
cnres at lbBoxMinorExtentF    = 0.17

can anybody suggest me if there is any available option to customize the
position of color label bar below x axis. I am attaching the plot for
reference.

Thanks in anticipation.
Dhirendra